Get involved with SPTO!
The Student Physical Therapy Organization (SPTO) facilitates ways for PT students to meet and enrich their relationships with classmates and professors through professional, social, fundraising and philanthropic activities.
SPTO's primary fundraising event is an annual sand volleyball tournament:
Spike for the Health of It
- 23rd Annual Co-Ed Sand Volleyball Tournament
- Saturday, September 14th, 2019
- 10 a.m. Junge Park, Davenport, IA
- Proceeds support Mississippi Bend Trykes & Camp Courageous of Iowa
- For more info please visit the Facebook Event Page
Every other year, SPTO members are involved with the All-Iowa Wheels for the World mobility equipment drive.
Members also participate in state, regional and national conferences related to the physical therapy profession. SPTO meets once a month.