Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is dedicated to the appreciation and understanding of cultural differences.
We promote educational, cultural, and social growth of the students by collaborating on campus-wide events and activities with various departments of the University.
We prepare Ambrosians to be productive citizens in a diverse world.
Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- promotes personal growth and a healthy society;
- increases educational and job prospects;
- enriches your education with diverse experiences; and
- strengthens your community and workplace.
The mission of Multicultural Affairs Community Action (MACA) is to promote cultural, spiritual, educational, and social growth by providing opportunities to develop organizational and leadership skills and coordinating campus-wide activities and events.
It is open to all students without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, and religious affiliation.
Interested in joining MACA?
Meetings are Mondays at 5 p.m.
1st floor, Rogalski Center, Student Leadership Center
Intercultural Allies in Higher Education is a regional consortium of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois institutions of higher education dedicated to advancing diversity and multicultural programming, as well as providing support for each other and their respective programs.
The following institutions are included in these efforts:
- African American Museum of Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Ashford University, Clinton, Iowa
- Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois
- Black Hawk College, Moline, Illinois
- Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, Iowa
- Eastern Iowa Community College District, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa
- Western Illinois University - Quad Cities, Moline, Illinois
Fritz Dieudonné, Director
Rogolski Center, 1st floor
518 W. Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803