MAKE DREAMS A REALITY
At St. Ambrose, each student is encouraged and empowered to explore far and wide through academics, art, social activities and service opportunities. Gifts to the Ambrose Annual Fund support a well balanced St. Ambrose education and experience.
Maybe it's because of a professor who enhanced your life, or a service trip that gave you a new outlook on the world, or perhaps because of the role St. Ambrose plays in our community. Our donors give for many reasons, and all are proud supporters of a place where students are enriched by a Catholic education committed to academic excellence, the liberal arts, social justice, and service.
Together, we shape the education and opportunities St. Ambrose offers students today, and for generations to come. Join us on their journey.
2020 SAU Day of Giving
BEES GIVE BACK! Join fellow Ambrosians on April 21 for a 24 hour giving challenge. Help support the SAU Ambrose education and experience for today's Bees.
GIVE FOR THE MEMORIES!
Where would you BEE without SAU? We'll be sending out Bee Socks for every gift on the Day of Giving. Send us your bee sock selfies and let us know where your socks have taken you!
SAU LAUNCHES MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM
Why become a monthly donor?
• Monthly, ongoing gifts combine the ease of installments with the convenience of automatic renewal.
• Support what's important to you, on a schedule that fits your budget and fits your lifestyle. Becoming a monthly donor makes giving easier and convenient. You can stop or adjust your ongoing gift at any time.
• Once a monthly gift is set up, it will automatically repeat each month, providing a convenient way to spread your contribution over time. You will create a larger impact through your giving by making manageable payments in an amount that's right for you.
• Your monthly gift helps build a predictable source of funding for SAU. Reliable donor support leads to significant advances in scholarships, academic programs, research, technology enhancements, and campus improvements.
• Monthly giving also saves administrative costs. It is a sustainable giving option because it saves paper, postage, and eliminates renewal letters and reminders in your inbox, voicemail, and mailbox.
• As an alumnus or friend, an ongoing gift ensures that no matter how much else is changing your life, your commitment to SAU always remains strong.
Margaret Babbitt, Director, Ambrose Annual Fund
Terri Beutel, Assistant Director, Advancement Information Resources
Michael Burton, Assistant Director, Individual Giving
Sally Crino, Associate Vice President; Director, Campaign and Legacy Giving
Ty Grunder, Director, Corporate and Community Relations
Dan Haverkamp, Associate Director, Individual Giving
Caroline Hughes, Administrative Assistant
Lindsey Kennedy, Coordinator of Research and Prospect Management
Sandy Lassman, Gift Coordinator
Milissa Lamantia, Administrative Assistant
LaShonda Polite, Associate Director of Individual Giving
Elaine Quinn, Administrative Assistant
Kristine Vermuelen, Administrative Assistant
Jim Stangle, Vice President
Alumni House: 1527 Brady St.
Mail: 518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803