Professor | Associate Dean
Dr. Kilburg has clinical experience with injured workers, older adults in long term care settings, and children receiving services through early intervention.
Additionally, she has management and leadership experience in each of these practice areas that includes service management for occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech and language pathology in medical systems and private practice.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Health Science (DHSc), Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Health Science Concentration
- MBA, St. Ambrose University
- BS, St. Ambrose University, Occupational Therapy
- BA, St. Ambrose University, Psychology
Areas of Professional Interest
- Occupational participation as impacted by environment.
- Environment modification across the lifespan.
- Health Services needs assessment, development, and outcomes assessment.
- Health policy.
- Curriculum development and assessment.
Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS), 2020
Home Modification Practitioner Certificate, 2014
Executive Certificate in Home Modifications, 2008
More About Dr. Kilburg
American Occupational Therapy Association
Iowa Occupational Therapy Association
Licensed in Iowa and Illinois
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE), Chair-Elect (2020-2021)
Jill Schmidt, OTD, Program Chair
Center for Health Sciences Education
518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52804