Student Leader Scholarship
The Student Leader Scholarship program is established to encourage and recognize students who invest their time and energy at St. Ambrose University in one of our many clubs and organizations.
Each year, St. Ambrose University will invest in $2,000 scholarships for eligible first-year and transfer students who show leadership interest and involvement in these categories:
- Connection and Culture (example: Black Student Union, Campus Activities Board)
- Creative and Hobby (example: The Buzz newspaper, Chess Club)
- Environmental and Outdoors (example: Green Life, Disc Golf Club)
- Honors and Academics (example: Kappa Delta Pi education honor society, Finance Club)
- Service and Political (example: Dance Marathon, Ambrosians for Peace and Justice)
- Technology and Science (example: Future Dentist Club, Women in Science and Engineering)
The Student Leader Scholarship will automatically renew each year of your undergraduate studies but there is an expectation of participation of at least three meetings/events per year in your selected club or organization. Here are some additional details about the scholarship:
- Opportunity for admitted first-year or transfer students, domestic or international, who plan to enroll in fall 2023.
- Students must submit a completed scholarship application by December 31, 2022. Recipients will be announced in January 2023.
- Student Leader Scholarships cannot be combined with athletic or fine arts scholarships.
- Student Leader Scholarships will renew each year of undergraduate studies.