Admission and Application
To begin your application to the Master of Public Health program you will need the following:
- Official transcript showing completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. If you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate, provide a list of remaining courses and timeline for earning the undergraduate degree.
- A statement addressing how your personal or academic background and experiences will bring a unique perspective to the program and contribute to a diverse and inclusive student community, no more than one page.
- 3 letters of reference from either academic (i.e. a professor) or professional (i.e. a supervisor) sources.
- Evidence of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
After gathering and completing the above information, then complete your application to the MPH program using the SOPHAS centralized application service.
Email Kate Horberg for questions or more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Master of Public Health program has rolling admission, which means you may submit your application at any time throughout the year.
- An official transcript from all completed programs - bachelor's degree and higher. (Prospective students currently enrolled should provide a list of remaining courses and timeline for earning an undergraduate degree.)
- Personal statement (one page)
- 3 letters of reference
- Evidence of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
This one-page statement should address how your personal or academic background and experiences will bring a unique perspective to the program and contribute to a diverse and inclusive student community.
Submit all transcripts that reflect an associaate's program or higher to your online MPH Application (SOPHAS). Transcripts should NOT be sent to the University or Enrollment Counselor directly. All application materials must be submitted through SOPHAS for review.
**If you are applying through one of our approved 3+2 or dual MPH/MSW pathways, complete your online MPH Application on SOPHAS Express. This will allow you to enter unofficial transcripts if you are in the process of completing a bachelors degree.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions!