Dr. Jones teaches Scholarship I and II and co-teaches OT Process and pediatric content for Interventions I, II, and III.
Her clinical experience includes Early Intervention (Birth-age 3), and school-based occupational therapy.
Read Dr. Jones' CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy, St. Catherine University
- Master of Occupational Therapy, St. Ambrose University
- BA, St. Ambrose University, Psychology
Dr. Jones' research interests include maternal wellness, post-partum depression, post-partum PTSD, and caregiver stress.
Her doctorate was about family-guided, routines-based intervention and caregiver stress.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Iowa Occupational Therapy Association (IOTA)
- Iowa Association for Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health
- NBCOT Member
- Post-Partum International (PSI) Zero to Three
More About Dr. Jones
- Conditions Impacting Occupational Engagement
- Occupational Studies in Pediatrics
- Special Topics
Center for Health Sciences Education
1320 W. Lombard
Davenport, IA 52804