Professor | Program Director
Jill teaches neuroscience and intervention courses in the Occupational Therapy Department.
Her special interests include Low Vision, Physical Rehabilitation, Advocacy and Community Based Rehabilitation Programming.
Additionally, Jill mentors student research in areas such as neurological injury and illness, community-based programs, advocacy projects, transition programming, and low vision research.
Education and Training
- Post-Professional OTD, Creighton University
- Master of Health Administration, University of St. Francis
- BS, St. Ambrose University, Occupational Therapy
- BA, St. Ambrose University, Psychology
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS)
American Occupational Therapy Association
Iowa Occupational Therapy Association
More About Jill Schmidt
Interprofessional Health Clinic
Center for Health Sciences Education
1320 W. Lombard St.
Davenport, IA 52804