Dr. Repp teaches core courses in the MSW program. His specialty is in macro practice social work with military, veterans, and their families.
Read Dr. Repp's CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- PhD, MSW, University of Illinois-Chicago, Jane Addams College of Social Work
- BSW, Aurora University, Aurora, Ill., School of Social Work
- AA, McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, Ill.
- Structural barriers to veterans' federal, state, and local benefits access and utilization
- Social welfare history and policy
- Critical social work pedagogy
Repp, A. I., Watson, A.C., Burns, J., & Jones, L. (2019). The West Side Community Outreach Pilot Project: A mental health outreach initiative in urban communities of color. Social Work in Mental Health, 17(6), 662-681. doi:10.1080/15332985.2019.1625477
Repp, A. I., & Geiger, J. M. (2018). Invisible parents: Foster home licensing transparency on state-level websites. Child Welfare, 96(4), 1-21.
Repp, A. I. (2015). Book review [Review of the book Poverty in America: A Handbook, by J. Iceland]. Journal of Community Practice, 23(3-4), 529-531. doi:10.1080/10705422.2015.1096185
Human Behavior Theories
- Association for Community Organization and Social Administration
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Association of Social Workers
- Society for Social Work and Research
School of Social Work
North Davenport Education Center 10
Mailing: 518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803