This active, in-depth training supports the ability of participants to effectively implement the Project Approach in inclusive classrooms.
The 5-day institute includes presentations by two authors of The Project Approach for All Learners, Drs. Sallee Beneke and Michaelene Ostrosky, in addition to on-site observations of teachers implementing the approach with children ages two to five.
Participants also will engage in a simulation and discuss strategies with current implementers as well as fellow participants.
Cost and Registration
- Registration fee is all-inclusive. Click here to register
- Participants will stay in an air-conditioned residence hall on the St. Ambrose University campus.
- All meals, refreshments, workshop materials, and a Projects in Practice Binder will be provided.
- Credit CPDUs and CEUs will also be provided.
- Graduate credit available
Institute Brochure (pdf) – You may register by check.