Joint Enrollment Program
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges and St. Ambrose University believe that cooperative programs benefit the community, employers, and students in our regions.
EICC and SAU have entered into an agreement whereby students at all EICC campuses may simultaneously enroll in pre-approved courses offered by SAU and receive earned credits. The intention of this agreement is to facilitate efficient degree completion of EICC students who plan to transfer to SAU.
- Be enrolled full time at an Eastern Iowa Community College
- Complete the Joint Enrollment Program application indicating your major and intended date of transfer. Each year, the application deadline for the fall semester is August 1 and December 1 for the spring semester.
- Must be in academic good standing at your current institution and at the time of admission to SAU
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00
- Submit updated transcripts at the completion of each term to the SAU Admissions Office, final transcript must be submitted for the formal admission decision at the time of transfer
- Be recommended for joint enrollment by a community college academic advisor for course(s) that cannot be obtained at the community college
- Read and consent to the Joint Enrollment Program agreement