You're on your way to becoming a Fighting Bee.
Select from the options below to learn your next steps; we're excited to see you on campus soon!
Admitted Student To-Do List
Here are your action items:
Complete the Commit form and officially announce that you're a Fighting Bee!
Submit your First-Year Housing Contract. If you plan to live on campus, first-choice housing depends on the date you make your deposit.
File the FAFSA. Learn about applying for financial aid and take a moment to understand the next steps for your award letter.
Fill out your health form and submit it to the Health Services office.
Here are your next steps:
- Complete your Transfer Housing Contract and submit your deposit. If you plan to live on campus, getting your first-choice in housing depends on the date you receive your deposit. (For Fall entry, submit your deposit beginning Feb. 1. For Spring entry, submit beginning Oct. 1.)
- File the FAFSA beginning Oct. 1. Learn about applying for financial aid and take a moment to understand the next steps for your award letter. If you already completed a FAFSA, add SAU to it. Our school code is 001889.
- Advising and Registration begins in mid-April.
- Request a time to come to campus or speak with an advisor over the phone. Your advisor will explain how your classes transferred in and help you arrange a class schedule for your first semester at SAU. (For Fall entry, request an appointment beginning March 1; for Spring entry, request an appointment beginning October 1.)
- Get a parking permit (if you plan to park a vehicle on campus). If you plan to enter during the fall semester, you may purchase your permit online on a first come, first served basis beginning in late July.
- Orientation for Fall students will be in June or July. Orientation for Spring students will be in December. Click here for more Transfer Orientation details!
- Before you start classes at SAU, complete the health form and submit it to the Health Services office.