Request Your Transcript
All outstanding financial obligations must be taken care of before official transcript copies can be issued.
Please click on Order/Track Transcript to go to the National Student Clearinghouse web site. A valid Social Security Number (or St. Ambrose University ID number) and a signed consent form will be required.Notes:
- The St/St. institutions are in a different alphabetical order on the National Student Clearinghouse website. If you click on the drop down menu and type ST., St. Ambrose will immediately come up.
- Processing time will be within 2 business days of the request. Depending upon the time of year and request volume, individual requests may take more time to be processed.
- IMPORTANT! If you attended prior to 1987, please contact the Office of the Registrar; if you don't, this may cause a delay in processing.
Transcript Processing Options:
- Now - Transcripts will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- Hold for Grades - Transcripts will not be processed until all grades for the active term have been submitted.
- Hold for Degree - Transcripts will not be processed until degree is posted.
Transcript Delivery Options:
- Mail - Transcripts will be sent via USPS after the request is processed.
- The USPS determines how long it take for the transcript to reach its destination.
- Email - After the request is processed, your transcript will be electronically mailed to the recipient you have provided. Make sure your intended recipient accepts electronic PDF transcripts.
- PDF transcript links expire in 30 days from the date received.
- Once accessed, downloaded PDF transcript copies expire in 180 days (6 months). After that time frame, a note will come up that the transcript has expired.
- Hold for Pick-Up - An email notification is automatically generated when a transcript is ordered. Please allow 24 hours after you receive a notification email to pick up your transcript.
- You may pick up transcripts in the Office of the Registrar, 1st Floor, Ambrose Hall, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- A valid photo ID is REQUIRED for pick-up.
You may attach 3 additional PDF documents to your transcript order. Make sure that it's clear and legible; SAU does not assume any liability regarding the print quality of your document.
If you need help ordering or retrieving your electronic transcript, contact the Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.